Tuesday 20 January 2009

Annie-Mae's Top Ten Final Fantasy Men

Just like I promised you guys, here is a peek of my top ten final fantasy sex gods. Grab a muffin and enjoy!


Warning: The upcoming images display some serious hotness!!!!!!!!!!!















Annie-Mae's top ten Final Fantasy sexiest male characters by Annie-Mae:








Number 10: Rufus Shinra











Rufus Shinra; hot or what? To get the full benefit of his personality and attitude, you have to watch Final Fantasy: Advent Children. But come on; who wouldn't want him in the gorgeous white suit, baby blue eyes and sexy eye patch? He may be my #10 but I'm sure he's many girl's (and boy's) #1.












































Number 9: Yazoo


Yazoo: A complicated character that we don't end up knowing much about in the game. The elder brother of Kadaj, Yazoo is quiet and delicate as well as downright hot!! I don't know why I am attracted to him but I just like something about him. And no, it's not that!

















































































































































































Number 8: Zack Fair















Now don't get me wrong, Zack is a gorgeous dude. But in Final Fantasy, I think there is even more gorgeous dudes than him. It was soo sad when he died and in Advent Children, I was so happy at the tiny parts that he had. He also has gorgeous eyes just like Cloud. Bluer maybe?




























































































Number 7: Cloud Strife











Cloud, (the blond one in the main pic), is a gorgeous looking guy. Many people think he is the best looking person in the whole of Advent Children but that is not my choice. He is lovely though with beautiful eyes...



















































































































Number 6: Vayne Carudas Solidor










Vayne really does live up to his name in FFXII. But maybe that's why I thought he was hot? He has the coolest hair I have ever seen on a guy though. It looks simply touchable. He dies in the end though so we don't see as much of him as we might have liked. Boo!


































































































































































Number 5: Kadaj









Kadaj (pictured closest) is one hot crazy guy. Although, yes we admit that he has some issues, I find him incredibly stunning. Maybe I have a thing for weird guys? He seems to always be flanked by his two elder (and almost equally gorgeous) brothers on their search to find "mother".





























































Number 4: Loz
















Is this guy gorgeous or what? In Advent Children, I didn't really notice him much except for being Kadaj's older brother but now? Now I can see him in all his silver-haired glory. This guy brings a new meaning to the word "hot". I almost love him (but not quite).





















And now come the top three, the guys that I really seem to thank Square for making. These guys are rare beauties. Enjoy and hopefully you'll agree with me!!!



















Number 3: Sephiroth






Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Sephiroth just oozes sexy. I love the evil streak about him and that hair. Oh, that hair. I would give anything to touch that silky, silver hair. His eyes look through you and as for his sword? Well enough said!

















































Number 2: Reno





Wow, Reno! I can't get enough of him and his sexy face and glorious red hair (I almost died again when I saw that he had a cute little ponytail on the back of his head!!) Reno loves to play jokes in his gorgeous "smart" attire and he seems to never let go of his cool taser gun. I heart you Reno!!!
















































Number 1 (and the moment you've all been waiting for)




Vincent Valentine!!!!!!!!!


Vincent Valentine. What can I say about this sheer beauty? For a start, I seem to really go for the mysterious types because this guys is mysterious as hell! Also, he is so gorgeous that I can barely contain myself. Those red eyes can either love or hate, the pale skin to be avoided or touched. All this amazing contrast all in one amazing man. One thing I can definitely say though; he's bringing sexy back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment